(1) Go to page you (in your file or e-mail)
want to take from.
(2) Make a space with your key like you would do to edit.
(3) Scroll up to the first line of text you wish to move to another page.
It helps you if you make space above and below text you are working on before you start.
(4) Hold down the "shift" key and use the "arrows" down key left or right to cover the text in "brown".
If you use the up arrow it will take the "brown" away.
(5) Move down to the end of the text you want.
(6) Hold down the "Cmd" key and click the "c" key just one time.
(7) Return to your "file manager" or where you wish to place it.
(8) Go to the edit page you want to add it too.
(9) Go up the page and find where you want to add it.
(10) Now hold down the "Cmd" key then click the "v" key one time.
(11) Save and check it.
If you want to REMOVE text do the same as above (1) through (6) except click "x" not "c" this will REMOVE text. Don't remove any text untill you have placed it where you want.
HOWEVER GET THE PAGE OWNERS PERMISSION FIRST!!
To make text on the right of border set. The graphic running down the left side of a page.
(Note: Change the "(" to "<" before and after.
(TABLE BORDER=0 WIDTH=100% CELLPADDING=0)
(TD ALIGN=LEFT VALIGN=TOP)
(IMG SRC="clear.gif" HEIGHT=5 WIDTH=150)
(TD ALIGN=LEFT VALIGN=TOP WIDTH=100%)
add the text images graphics etc., here and this at the bottom of page
JUST REPLACE THE "(" ")" WITH "<"
Thank you for being you.
VISIT OUR WEBSITES